Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hope You Can Cling To-Day 1

It is October and time for Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) 2014! 
I think I have made 2 cards since last year's HYCCT.  It kind of feels foreign to make cards again, but I have been enjoying it. 
Day one had 3 challenges. 


Day 1-Challenge 1-You Raise  Me Up Challenge. 

There was a video tutorial explain how to do Paper Tole.  Since, I haven't been around card making lately this was new to me.  I chose an image that would be simple and few layers for my first try.  It is kind of fun! 
Here is a link to the Split Coast Stampers Thread HYCCT1401A

 
The Teddy Bear image is from Rubber Stampede, Inc.  I have had this stamp for many years. 
 
 
Day 1-Challenge B-Shine On!

This challenge is to use a light to convey hope. 

Here is the link to Split Coast Stampers HYCCT1401B

 
The lamp image is from the stamp set Decorative Lamps from Hero Arts.  The paper I used are scraps.  The alphabet is Sizzix Bozo Font.  Can you tell I haven't bought supplies in years?  LOL
 
 
 
Day 1-Challenge C-Hold On To Your Hope
 
This challenge is to include something on your card that you can hold on to. 
 
Here is the Split Coast Stampers Link:  HYCCT1401C
 
 
The teapot image is from Basic Grey. The paper ribbon, buttons and paper are scraps. 
 
That's all for day 1--See you later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment