Sunday, May 11, 2014

Poolside Tote--Noodlehead

Happy Mother's Day!  I just added the final touches on this bag this afternoon.  It's always a good day when I have the opportunity to sew. 
This is May's Bag of The Month Club Bag.  It is the Poolside Tote designed by Noodlehead.  This is a great roomy bag!  I love the shape and style of this bag, too. 
The bows are not included in this pattern.  I decided to embellish the bag a little bit.  They are made with the Bows Pattern from Michelle Patterns.  These bows are ADORABLE!  There are two sizes of bows included in the pattern. 
All of the fabric that I used is from IKEA.  I can not get enough of fabric with text.  As soon as I saw this Poolside Tote Pattern, I knew I had to make a trip to IKEA to buy this fabric.  I had been hoping for a reason.  :) 
The Poolside Tote pattern includes a couple of different options for outside pockets.  I made the zipper pocket.   
I decided to play around a little bit when I was putting the lining together.  I wanted to see if I could make a zippered divided pocket.  IT WORKED!!!!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment