Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pink Peony Bag by Charmed Liebling

I am very late to the game with this post.  Yikes! 
This is the Pink Peony Bag from Charmed Liebling.  It is available as a free pattern if you click on this link or go to the Sew Momma Sew Blog.
This is another super cute little bag pattern.  It is very quick and easy to sew. 
I LOVE the look of the pleats on the flap.  You can sew either a wrist strap, a shoulder/cross body strap or both.  I love when bags can be versatile like that. 
Since this project uses little pieces of fabric, I decided to use some of my children's outgrown clothing.   



This is the back of the bag.
I was in the mood for ruffles.  So, I added ruffles to the front and back of this bag. 
 


For this ruffle version I was able to use scraps for the inside and upcycle a pair of outgrown jeans. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment