Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HYCCT Day 30

HYCCT1330-Sparkling Season
 
Today's challenge:  "With the holidays fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to have a challenge focused on making holiday cards. In order to make them "Sparkling Season" holiday cards, my requirement is to use glitter on your cards.

So make a Halloween card, a Thanksgiving card, a Christmas card, or even a Valentine's Day card with glitter on it. Bonus points to those who use PINK on their cards!! "


Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1330-sparkling-season-chat-thread-t580210.html#ixzz2jEl8ohhZ
 
I used this MOJO sketch for this card.  I don't know what I'd do with out sketches. I LOVE to use them!
 
For glitter, I used the Tsukineko Glue Pad then applied glitter on the heart.  I also used some seam tape as a ribbon. 
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Heidi Grace-Valentine's Day, Savvy Stamps-Polka Dot Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment