Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HYCCT Day 23

HYCCT1323-Impossible Things Can Happen
 
 
Here is today's challenge.  "While I was thinking about my challenge I kept singing this part of the song "Impossible" by Rodgers and Hammerstein from Cinderella.

But the world is full of zanies and fools,
Who don't believe in sensible rules,
And won't believe what sensible people say,
And because these daft and dewy eyed dopes keep building up impossible hopes,
Impossible, things are happening every day.

And to quote the other Cinderella, the dreams that you wish can come true! Let's celebrate the magic of hope, faith, happy thoughts, and believing in the impossible.

My challenge is to make a card inspired by a fairy tale ."

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1323-impossible-things-happen-chat-thread-t579911.html#ixzz2ia3zysVR
 
I was about to get rid of these stamps.  They are my daughter's stamps.  She's growd-ed up, now.  The other day I was trying to get her to watch an animated movie with me.  She told me "Mom, I'm not in the mood to watch a kid movie."  WHAT!!!???  I'm not ready for her to be all growd-ed up! 
But, have no fear! A few hours later she asked me if I'd watch that movie with her.  :)  Besides....if she stops watching kid movies with me, I might have to admit that those movies are for me!  LOL! 
I used Mojo Monday's Sketch #284 help me.   
 
Supplies Used:  Stamps:  All Night Media-Cinderella, Fairy Godmothers
Paper-Scraps
Punches:  Ek Success-Border Punch
Dies: Nestabilities-Circle Die
Template:  Hot Off The Press!- Fold It Bows Template. 

No comments:

Post a Comment