Tuesday, October 22, 2013

HYCCT Day 22

 
HYCCT1322-Sending Flowers
 
Here is today's challenge:  "Nothing brightens someone's day like flowers. They are the first gesture we make when someone is down, and their beauty can truly change a person's outlook on a day. I know when I walk into my home and I have a vase of flowers, the room just feels different.

Papercrafters can send flowers every day - and we should! So my challenge to you is to brighten the days of these ladies in Houston with one or more flowers on your card. "

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1322-sending-flowers-chat-thread-t579868.html#ixzz2iTVLrSUL
 
I used a sketch from Mojo Monday to help me with my card.  What are are some of my favorite things?  Flowers and POLKA-DOTS!  I used both.  :) 
All the paper I've used  is from scraps.  So, I'm not sure what brands they are. 
The bunny image I've had a very long time.  Before there were cling stamps, Provo Craft had these clear stamps that were mounted on acrylic blocks.  That is what my bunny image stamp looks like. 
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Provo Craft-bunny
Dies:  My Favorite Things Stamps-Rolled Rose, Nestabilities-Circle, scalloped circle
Punches:  McGill-Birch Leaf, Flower, EK Success-Border Punch
Template:  Ek Success-Slant Tag Template

No comments:

Post a Comment