Saturday, October 19, 2013

HYCCT Day 19

 
HYCCT1319-Scene of Serenity
 
Here is today's challenge "Creating scenes has been a passion of mine since I first began paper crafting. My challenge for you today is to create a project with a scene. You can use stamped images, die cut images, free hand sketching or painting. The sky is the limit. You can make your scene extra special if you would add some shade of the color pink but it isn't required. Have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with. "

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1319-scene-serenity-chat-thread-t579741.html#ixzz2iCQae1v1
 
I'm not very great at creating scenic cards.  So, thought I'd again pull out the Cricut Machine. 
It's been one of those days where nothing was going together right. 
 
Supplies:  Cricut Cartridge:  Straight From The Nest,
Stamps:  PTI-Mat Stack 4
Paper...scraps.  I believe the paisley paper is from Creative Memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment