Monday, October 14, 2013

HYCCT Day 14

HYYCT1314-Blingtastic
 
Today's HYCCT Challenge is to "...create a card that is totally Blingtastic. Use glitter and rhinestones on your card.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1314-blingtastic-chat-thread-t579536.html#ixzz2hjKGAjGB
 
This card is all glitter and rhinestones.  I did that neat technique where you take your cardstock, run it through the Xyron Machine, then cover parts of it with whatever design you want, add glitter, then remove the design that was covered, then add a different color glitter.  I die cut flowers then ran them through the Xyron Machine.  Then added glitter. 
 
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 
 
I am not Canadian, however, my Canadian neighbor gave me some spray that allows me to "feel like a Canadian."  In reality it is a breath spray.  I, however, have been having a little too much fun with my new found "Canadian-ness."  What do you think about that, EH!  LOL! 
 
Supplies:  Dies:  Sizzix-Ric Rac, Tim Holtz for Sizzix-Tattered Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment