Sunday, October 13, 2013

HYCCT Day 13


 
HYCCT1313-Sticking by You
 
"Hello Y'all!! Hope all is well. Today's challenge focuses on sticking by friends and family that need that your love! So today I would love for y'all to create a card with a Washi Tape Background!! Have fun and can't wait to see what y'all create!!"
I didn't have any Washi Tape.  I attempted to make some...didn't quite have the right supplies...it was disastrous!  I ended up needing to go to the craft store for other items.  I picked up some Washi Tape. 
I decided to make a square card.  I very rarely make a square card.  Since I send in my cards with envelopes, I found this tutorial on how to make envelopes for all size cards. 

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1313-sticking-your-side-chat-thread-t579501.html#ixzz2hdw3BlPd

To all those Canadians out there...Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Tattered Angels-Tattered Traveler
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape-Commute

No comments:

Post a Comment